The other day I brought you cinnamon rolls now I bring you Cinnamon Roll Popcorn! It’s so ridiculously addictive and awesome as a party snack if you’re willing to share.
Gluten Free Cinnamon Roll Popcorn Recipe
Author: Recreating Happiness
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat.
- In small sauce pan over low heat, melt butter. Add cream cheese and vanilla and stir to melt it. Once melted add in brown sugar, cinnamon, and powdered sugar. Continue stirring until it begins to bubble. Remove from heat.
- In very large bowl toss the popcorn with your cream cheese mixture. Stir well to coat the popcorn.
- Spread on prepared baking sheet in an even layer. You may need 2 baking sheets to get the job done. Place in preheated oven and bake 25 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. It will get crunchier as it cools. Break apart any large pieces and try not to eat it all in one sitting.